Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lists

All this fretting recently about my vocal catergorization has caused me to write lots of lists. Roles I Can Sing Now, Roles I Will Sing Soon, Roles I Might Sing in the Future. You get the idea. I thought I’d share some of them, so you can see where I’m headed in all this.

Roles I Can Sing Now
(meaning, someone would be willing to pay me money!)
Oscar, Un Ballo in Maschera
Nannetta, Falstaff
Marie, La Fille du Regiment
Adina, L’elisir d’amore
Norina, Don Pasquale
Zerlina, Don Giovanni
Adele, Die Fledermaus
Tytania, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Olympia, Les Contes d’Hoffmann
Musetta, La Boheme

Roles I Will Sing Soon
(these are on my radar, and in prep, but not ready for public consumption)
Gilda, Rigoletto
Lucia, Lucia di Lammermoor
Zerbinetta, Ariadne auf Naxos
Susanna, Le Nozze di Figaro
Baby Doe, The Ballad of Baby Doe
Elvira, I Puritani

Roles I Might Sing in the Future
(depending on how my voice continues to grow)
Juliet, I Capuletti ei Monetcchi
Juliette, Romeo et Juliette
Manon, Manon
Anne Trulove, The Rake’s Progress
Sophie, Der Rosenkavalier
Violetta, La Traviata (hey, a girl can dream, right?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...