Monday, August 15, 2005

Home stretch

Just a quick note to say that all is well. The Lucia scene went very well last night (more on that later, I promise), and this morning I have a real sense that I should be packing my bags and heading home. But I still have Turandots and Ainadamars and one final Peter Grimes to sing in the next two weeks… Then a quick jaunt to New York for an audition on the 30th and back again to start the real journey home to Seattle. Estimated day of arrival: September 3rd.

I’ve had a lot of family and friends in town this weekend, many of whom are staying over through the week. Posting will likely continue to be sporadic until the end of the week, although Erik may comment on his short visit.

Very tired today…

1 comment:

Princess Alpenrose said...

Brava, and here's a toast to your on-going success! You deserve the time to rest and re-charge now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...