Friday, March 28, 2008

Guess who got a new toy?!?This day has been a long time coming. I finally bit the bullet and bought a digital SLR - a "grown up camera!" I am so excited to learn everything about it, and I'm even more excited to get my hands on my dad's Canon lenses next time I'm in CO for a visit... Better check my luggage before I go home, Dad!

I join the illustrious ranks of photography-loving opera folks. We should start a support group! Stay tuned for (brilliantly composed, perfectly exposed) pictures from my adventures...

2 comments:

Sogalitno said...

love the photo! you look great and so does the camera!

ps love Ricola ... have bags and bags and carry some always in purse - should take out stock!

Yankeediva said...

We basically have it already - but we need a name, eh???? So let me know your news when you can! I can hardly wait! And SO happy to know that you enjoyed the Rosina - she's a hoot, no???? Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...