Friday, March 03, 2006

Picture Pages 2

 Note: Just because you have an adapter doesn't mean you won't fry your appliances... This was seriously a very close call!

 SH and CT the DT happened to be on our flight from London to Porto! It was fun (and a little weird) to have them around the tour craziness. (PS: what's up with me being the tan one in this picture?)

 The buses that were too small for our large group. We made the trip with bags on laps and still had to send a few folks and bags off in a taxi. More on this in an upcoming post: what I learned about when it's ok to be a diva...

  Some of the beautiful Schola Cantorum and me in my fabulous jacket!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M. C- said...

that is indeed a fabulous jacket

Sarah said...

OMG, at first glace that first picture made me think, "That sort of thing ain't my bag, baby."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...