Friday, March 03, 2006

Picture Pages 3

 All I could find to eat before the concert in Porto. I was, as I am often, starving, so I had to make do! The Casa de Musica had an artist's cafeteria that boasted some of the best coffee I've ever had. The cheesecake wasn't bad either... but I'm not picky.

 Beautiful buildings on the riverfront in Porto.

 The Dom Luis Bridge over the Duoro River. SH & CT wisely walked across earlier in the day, while I was in rehearsal. I would not have enjoyed that...

  The remains of my 30th birthday dinner in Porto. Don't worry - those are chocolate cigarettes... =]

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erik said...

I love the birthday dinner photo. It's just fuzzy enough to look like a still life.

rb said...

happy birthday ACB! many many many more chocolate returns!

(the word verification code below is fryywyja- it's kind of like a little song)

Anonymous said...

Any occasion to share chocolate is a good one! Happy birthday! 30 huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...