Sunday, July 16, 2006

Cendrillon Preview & Reviews

Here is the Cendrillon preview that ran in the local paper before opening night. The online version has a small slideshow, too, with pictures from a dress rehearsal. They will be enough to give you a small idea of the incredible whimsy and fun of the show!

The first review is in, too, and it's a good one. As others surface, I'll add them to this post.

The Santa Fe New Mexican - "hideously winsome!" (This might be my new favorite quote...)
The Los Alamos Monitor
Opera Today - I probably won't include this quote in my press packet... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would ever guess that the words "hideously winsome" would be used in a good review of your work..:-P

Anonymous said...

Brava! I imagine that's a very confusing kind of happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...