Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Photo Page Update

I figured out (all by myself!) how to update the Photos page on my professional site, so go take a look. There are four new photos in the “Backstage” section, including great costume shots of Cendrillon.

I have a few onstage shots ready to post, but first I have to pay for them! Professional shots from last summer’s productions (Ainadamar and the Lucia scene), taken by Ken Howard. Maybe it’s the fact that my dad is an amateur photographer, but I feel pretty strongly about giving credits and not using photos without paying for them. I might wait until the end of this summer to see if there are other shots I want to use. Maybe I can work out a bulk discount…

3 comments:

Paul G. McCurdy said...

Lookin' good! (Well, a touch "hideously winsome"!)

Princess Alpenrose said...

That's exactly what I thought, too, Paul!

(Did you see the one of Anne-Carolyn with Peter Sellars? I especially like that one ...)

Paul G. McCurdy said...

As a matter of fact, I jumped in my seat when I saw her with Peter Sellars. They are both super-cute. (Also, secretly, I thought, "Ohmagawd, she's touched Peter Sellars!" Ah, the life of a fabulous soprano...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...