Friday, December 15, 2006

So close!

So, my fight with my hair was nearly non-existant tonight, thanks to my remembering a tip from AS. Her french twist always looks perfect, and she revealed her secret to me (to all of us in the ladies chorus dressing room, actually!) this summer. Twist from the top down, rather than from the bottom up. Unbelievably easy! So, this together with my hair's natural waves (no more straight hair here; I've given up that part of the fight) makes for an easy, elegant up-do. Done!

But the kink tonight? I forgot my jewelry! Or, rather, I forgot the jewelry for one of my gowns. (Yes, I broght two. I'm doing four concerts in four days; you don't think I'd wear the same gown for all of them do you?!) Hopefully I can borrow a necklace from a generous chorus woman...

There's always something!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...