Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blogroll Update, Spring 08

(I guess I could count this as my post for the day, but I won’t. It’s just housekeeping...)

Full (rather bloated) list here, as always, with these latest additions on the sidebar to the left.

Andrew Patner - Chicago-based music journalist

Blurbomat - Behind the scenes at dooce.com

form meets function - drool-inducign design

Jessica Duchen - Novelist, music journalist; another link long overdue

Melear-o-sphere - photos and thoughts from our photo guru. Oh, he’s a conductor, too.

Music as Weapon? - David, how did I now know you were blogging? Founder & director of Newspeak; check it out.

The Reverberate Hills - another voice from the San Fran scene

Roger Evans Online - music reviews and thoughts on the state of things in The Biz

So Percussion - my Indie Classical crush

Stuff White People Like - Funny stuff.

The Year in Pictures - inspiration and beauty from a NYC photography curator

And I changed the link to my main professional site - ACB.com is terribly out-of-date, so for all the latest visit my .Mac site for a while instead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...