Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bliss

(**Edited: Hmm, ok, every time I try to upload the pictures, I crash my internet connection. I'll have to see what I can do about that. For now, use your imaginations! **Edited again: Got it!)

My view:
Sky! With a moon and stars in it at night!!

My neighbors:
I've been singing Cole Porter's "Heaven" all evening...

But that will likely change tomorrow - we hit the deck running with a musical run-through of Volpone tomorrow afternoon!! I am quite nervous. I still don't feel like I understand all of Musto's musical language, and I'm scared to have to sing this together with the full cast before getting any coaching time. I thought about trying to get down here a day early and get in for some coaching, but I barely made it after the recital as it were.

This has been a tight turn-around, these past few weeks. Met debut, recital, Wolf Trap. On more than one occasion I've felt like my head was not attached to my body...

I'm feeling that way a bit now, so time to take a shower and test out my new bed. More tomorrow, if I can stay on top of the spotty internet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AC, darling, there are lyrics to be written about that view. Get started. I'll do the music.
Sing pretty, love.

nick said...

You TOTALLY lucked out on your place at Wolf Trap! (Not to sound like a stalker, but I've been there - it's so beautiful!). I hope you're having a great time at WT! It's a great and veyr special place - enjoy your time there!

Also, congrats on that piece in TONY! How exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...