Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hitch

The well-oiled machine that was My Life for the past few months finally hit hitch today. I'm fine, really; no one is hurt, I still have my job. But I am exhausted. I don't think I was really aware of it until today, but I think I've been under a lot of stress recently!! And today I broke.

I'll write it all out tonight, because, really, a day this bad is rather funny when it's all out in black and white. But for now, a cool shower and a nap. A real nap - not one where I lie there with my eyes closed for fifteen minutes reciting lyrics or thinking about what I have to do when I get up. Deep sleep with a gentle fan blowing overhead and birds chirping outside my window.

I'm not even going to set my alarm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...