Friday, June 18, 2004

The Friday Five!

This is my first foray into the blog phenomenon of the "Friday Five." Every Friday, some folks at LiveJournal post five random questions for bloggers to include in their post for the day. Kind of a strange get-to-know you sort of thing. Don't know if I'll remember to do it every Friday, but we'll see!

(More on my prep for T'wood later today. First, randomness.)

1. What is the creepiest everyday object you know?
I don't get this question. Guess I don't get "creeped out" by objects. People, yes.
2. What's the most useful everyday item?
My car key (or car, for that matter)
3. What's the most useless everday item?
Any item that has "everyday" status can't be useless.
4. If the power was out for 24 hours, what would you do?
For food: eat veggies from our garden in the backyard!
For fun: Day: visit the Locks in Ballard to watch the boats and salmon; Night: read outloud to Erik by candlelight
5. If you had to have one item you use everyday surgically attached to you, what would it be, and why?
My pitch pipe. I'm always losing it, but wish I had it with me at all times.

And here's last week's Friday Five. It's a good one:

There's a movie being made about your life! Which celebrity will play...

1. you? Why?

Gwenyth Paltrow. It seems vain, but I like her style. Or maybe Cameron Diaz, for a bit more of my spazzy side.
2. your love interest? Why?
Maybe Matt Damon? Smart, cute. Or Ewan McGregor, for that slightly unkempt irresistability. (And both of them could look like Erik, with the right wardrobe.)
3. your best friend? Why?
I've got a group of them, so here goes: Drew Barrymore (CT), Kathy Najimy (LF), Julia Stiles (EB), and Renee Zellweger (SSR).
4. your enemy? Why?
I don't really have any enemies. But I'll bet Selma Blair could be a really good opera diva nemesis!
5. any family member? Why?
I can actually answer for all of my family! We've already thought this through:
Mom: Diane Keaton or Blythe Danner - elegant and classy with a funny side
Dad: Steve Martin - funny with an elegant, classy side
Mark: Hugh Jackman. Enough said.
Elizabeth: Helena Bonham Carter - petite, sophisticated with just a little edge
Sally: Reese Witherspoon - All-American cute blonde!

Now, who's making this movie?!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...